- Newly created positions
- Number of opportunities available
- Hunters needed!
Unico is an Australian IT service company driven by the brightest minds of handpicked specialists in technology and innovation. Established in 1984, Unico is privately owned, with a multidisciplinary team of 150+ technology and business professionals. We are driven by Integrity, Passion and Intellect. This is our DNA. It defines everything we do.
These new roles represents an exciting opportunity for the right people to join our rapidly growing team on Queens Road, Melbourne.
As a solution leader spanning sales and delivery, the Business Development Manager has a blend of business development, technical, commercial, project and consulting skills. The Business Development Manager gives customers confidence in Unico's ability to innovate and reliably provide smart solutions that deliver compelling value.
The core purpose of the role is to work with new and existing customers to determine their present and future needs and propose suitable services to meet these needs to grow Unico's revenue.
To achieve this, the Business Development Manager leverages outstanding business development skills, technical, business, creative, critical thinking and interpersonal abilities.
You will have established and mature relationships to succeed in this role. You will have demonstrated experience liaising with key level stakeholders, including C-Level executives. You will have a proven track record working with product and operational SME's guiding them through Unico's value proposition.
- Follow and participate in industry trends locally and internationally including the active participation in industry forums
- Self-motivated, particularly in building and nurturing customer and prospective customer relationships
- Experience working to and exceeding targets
- Build relationships with decision makers and internal stakeholders
- Deep and relevant experience selling into specific industries or sectors, coupled with strong analytical skills.
- Exceptional persuasive communication, negotiation and closing
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Strong customer focus with the ability to solve complex problems
- Individual accountability
- Focus on quality and innovation
Unico offers a great blend of professional development, financial and non-financial rewards, and a positive supportive work culture.
- Culture of continuous learning and development with space to grow professionally
- Great working environment with modern equipment
- Free yearly travel card
- On-site gym/fitness classes
- Subsidised on-site osteopath
- Open and friendly culture with perks and Friday food and drinks
- Free cafe quality coffee
- Great location - close to Albert Park, Fawkner Park, Melbourne Aquatic Centre, St Kilda Rd public transport, the Botanical Gardens and CBD
- Work-life Balance
If you think you have the necessary skills to excel in this role please forward your application and resume by clicking the APPLY NOW button.
(Please note that contact will only be made with suitably qualified candidates)