- Varied & Interesting pieces of work
- Growing company
- Innovative solutions
Unico is recognised for IT innovation, having built massive systems that unfailingly run one of the largest mobile networks in Australia. Our team of software engineers, technology specialists and consultants empower you to transform your business through technology innovation.
We are currently recruiting for a highly technical and imaginative Presales Consultant to be the face of Unico when fronting up to current and prospective clients. The successful candidate will be creative, tech passionate, have outstanding stakeholder engagement skills and enjoy solutioning blue sky opportunities into tangible tailor made outcomes.
- AI/ML technologies with applications in automation and computer vision
- Enterprise Integration across diverse industry verticals including energy utilities, financial services and public safety solutions
- Network analytics and traffic management (needing skills in IP networking, IP traffic classification, Deep Packet Inspection, Network Analytics)
- Private and public cloud migrations (needing skills in Containers, Kubernetes, NFVi, OpenStack, ONAP, SDN)
- Designing and developing high quality business solutions to solve complex business problems
- Evaluating customers' business needs, thus contributing to strategic planning of information systems facilities and software directions
- Being accountable for defined work assignments often involving immediate action or short-term planning of human and other resources
- Planning and coordinating resources necessary to complete product implementation and assisting in preparation of major sales proposals
- Liaising with major customers during preliminary installation and testing of developed solutions and products
- Provide leadership to a team of consultants (largely dependent on the size and scope of client project)
Skills and Competencies
- Ability to take business problem concepts and turn them into technical solutions.
- Specialist knowledge of many industries or segments, coupled with strong analytical skills
- Can adapt and apply existing techniques and methodologies to new uses
- Understand how solutions and impact enterprise wide
- Advanced problem analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to creatively develop solutions drawn from experiences
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- 10+ years of experience in business management, IT, systems integration consulting, design
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in consulting, engagement/project management, and/or business and resource management
- Proven experience solution bespoke solutions for individual client needs
- Knowledge of Safe Framework (advantageous)
- Bachelor degree in an IT related discipline
- MBA (Desirable)
Unico offers a great blend of professional development, financial and non-financial rewards, and a positive supportive work culture.
- Culture of continuous learning and development with space to grow professionally
- Great working environment with modern equipment
- Free yearly travel card
- On-site gym/fitness classes
- Subsidised on-site osteopath
- Open and friendly culture with perks and Friday food and drinks
- Free cafe quality coffee
- Great location - close to Albert Park, Fawkner Park, Melbourne Aquatic Centre, St Kilda Rd public transport, the Botanical Gardens and CBD
- Work-life Balance
If you think you have the necessary skills to excel in this role, please forward your application and resume by clicking the APPLY NOW button.
(Please note that contact will only be made with suitably qualified candidates)