- Complex Software solutions
- Relationship Development
- Australian owned company with a strong passion for technology
It's undeniable that Unico has created and built some amazing pieces of unbreakable technology over the last 36 years and as a result, we are fortunate enough to see another iteration of growth and evolution on the horizon. With that change, a very rare and exciting opportunity has presented itself within the Sales team.
We are looking for a new Strategic Account Manager to maintain and expand relationships and business value within Unico's Telecommunications accounts. You will be Telco's go-to person for all things Unico. This pivotal role will play a huge part in our continued success, delivering innovative and forward thinking solutions with Australia's telecommunication providers!
Your main activities will include:
- Unparalleled relationship management - We want the client to buy from you therefore buy from Unico, every time.
- Meet with anyone and everyone - expand the contact pool and foster relationships with the decision makers and build our brand.
- Deep dive to understand the underlying problems that our customers are having - take the time to get to know how they tick and unlock the potential for future work.
- Keep your finger on the pulse with what we are delivering, anticipate and act on foreseeable curveballs along the way to manage customer expectations.
- Work closely with out Telco BDM and delivery teams to uncover opportunities together
- Stay on top of the tech trends which can support sales growth and add value to the customer
- Be one step ahead of our competitors and our client's competitors.
- Improve P&L and optimise our business
The ideal person will have:
- Domain knowledge within key Telco accounts.
- Strength in Strategic Account Management roles
- Self-motivated to develop accounts and chase opportunities
- Understanding of commercials to work towards achieving revenue and strategic interests
- Sales skills - excellent negotiation, persuasion and closing skills.
- Advanced problem analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in consulting, engagement/project management, and/or business and resource management.
Unico offers a great blend of professional development, financial and non-financial rewards, and a positive supportive work culture.
- Excellent infrastructure to support working from home, securely and comfortably.
- Culture of continuous learning and development with space to grow professionally
- Great working environment with modern equipment
- Free yearly travel card
- On-site and virtual gym/fitness classes
- Fortnightly company standups to keep you informed and connected to the wider Unico family
- Open and friendly culture with perks and Friday food and drinks
- Free cafe quality coffee
- Great location - close to Albert Park, Fawkner Park, Melbourne Aquatic Centre, St Kilda Rd public transport, the Botanical Gardens and CBD
- Work-life Balance
Think it's time to further your career at Unico? We were hoping you would say that! Please forward your application and resume by clicking the APPLY NOW button.
(Please note that contact will only be made with suitably qualified candidates)