- Varied & Interesting pieces of work
- Opportunity to learn and develop
- Join a fun team of 3
It's undeniable that Unico has created and built some amazing pieces of unbreakable technology over the last 36 years and as a result, we are fortunate enough to see another iteration of growth and evolution on the horizon. With that change, a creative and exciting opportunity has presented itself within the People & Culture team.
We are looking for a People & Culture coordinator to make an impact from day one while acquiring skills that will serve you well for rest of your career. We're looking for someone who wants to develop and continue to build their career in People & Culture with innovation at the forefront of their mind.
We're a close knit team who don't take ourselves too seriously, if you want to have fun and laugh in your role this could be the job for you!
Your main activities will include but won't be limited to:
- Provide administrative support to members of the People & Culture team, including Talent Engagement as required.
- Create the monthly headcount and attrition report for management
- Conduct bi-annual review of Company policies to ensure legislative compliance and make recommendations as required
- Oversee the induction of new employees in conjunction with hiring managers.
- Actively assist and participate in the development and ongoing coordination of Unico's IBL and Graduate programs.
- In conjunction with Head of People & Culture, act as a point of contact for employees and line managers on day to day HR issues including, but not limited to:
o entitlement queries
o policy and procedure queries, grievance resolution
o performance management
o records administration
- In conjunction with the Head of People & culture ensure managers and employees are informed and aware of company performance management process and adhere to guidelines/workflows including performance plans, development plans and annual performance reviews
Does this sound like you?:
- Experience working in a People & Culture Coordinator position
- Ability to deal with staff at all levels of the organization
- Highly organised
- Well-developed follow-up capabilities
- Empathy and sensitivity in dealing with staff issues
- Highly confidential
- Knowledge of legislation in relation to employment
- Tertiary qualification in Business with a major in Human Resources, Psychology or related discipline
- HRIS experience
If Unicorns do exist, you will have experience in this too!
- Experience working with the IT/ Consultancy sector
- HRIS experience (ConnX)
Unico offers a great blend of professional development, financial and non-financial rewards, and a positive supportive work culture.
- Excellent infrastructure to support working from home, securely and comfortably.
- Culture of continuous learning and development with space to grow professionally
- Great working environment with modern equipment
- On-site and virtual gym/fitness classes
- Fortnightly company standups to keep you informed and connected to the wider Unico family
- Open and friendly culture with perks and Friday food and drinks
- Free cafe quality coffee
- Great location - close to Albert Park, Fawkner Park, Melbourne Aquatic Centre, St Kilda Rd public transport, the Botanical Gardens and CBD
- Work-life Balance
- USpark: enables you to innovate and express new ideas
Think it's time to further your career at Unico? We were hoping you would say that! Please forward your application and resume by clicking the APPLY NOW button.
"Unico welcome applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. We provide an inclusive work environment and embrace the diverse talent of our people."
(Please note that contact will only be made with suitably qualified candidates)