- Complex Software solutions
- Greenfield Projects
- Innovate and develop
It's undeniable that Unico has created and built some amazing pieces of unbreakable technology over the last 36 years and as a result, we are fortunate enough to see another iteration of growth and evolution on the horizon. With that change, a creative and exciting opportunity has presented itself within our Development Team.
We are looking for a Senior Fullstack Developer with a background in fullstack development. This is a permanent position for someone who wants to take their career to the next level
- Work closely with other developers, both internal Unico and external, to deliver high-quality working software.
- Assist in short or long term technology planning, making recommendations on technical policies within an overall program,
- Maintain strong communication with business and technical stakeholders to clarify and determine exact goals and requirements for new systems and services,
- Contribute towards the ongoing improvements of Unico's software development practices and processes.
- Translating designs into high-quality code, writing unit tests, participating in planning sessions and regular demos
What you will need in your toolkit:
- Senior Fullstack Development experience- we use a variety of technologies including .Net, Nodejs, React, Redux etc… you don't have to have experience in all of these but a willing to learn is an extra bonus!
- Solid understanding of software design patterns and architectures
- Sound and in-depth understanding of SDLC principles, OOP, design patterns, unit testing
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated Teamwork and Peer Collaboration
If unicorns did exist, you will also have…
- Experience working in agile and lean methodologies (SCRUM, SAFe)
- Experienced in Linux
- Experience working with build and development tools (e.g. Gradle / Maven / Jenkins / Sonar / TFS)
Aside from an awesome career, what else we do provide at Unico?
- Excellent infrastructure to support working from home, securely and comfortably.
- Culture of continuous learning and development with space to grow professionally
- Great working environment with modern equipment
- Free yearly travel card
- On-site and virtual gym/fitness classes and programs
- Fortnightly company stand-ups to keep you informed and connected to the wider Unico family
- Open and friendly culture with perks and Friday food and drinks
- Free cafe quality coffee and coffee machine on-site
- Fantastic location - close to Albert Park, Fawkner Park, Melbourne Aquatic Centre, St Kilda Rd public transport, the Botanical Gardens and CBD
- Work-life Balance
- uSpark Innovation hub: enables you to innovate and express new ideas
Please forward your application and resume by clicking the APPLY NOW button.
"Unico welcome applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. We provide an inclusive work environment and embrace the diverse talent of our people."
(Please note that contact will only be made with suitably qualified candidates)