- Complex Software solutions
- Greenfield Projects
- Opportunity to learn and develop
It's undeniable that Unico has created and built some amazing pieces of unbreakable technology over the last 36 years and as a result, we are fortunate enough to see another iteration of growth and evolution on the horizon. With that change, we are looking to invest in the future of our growing workforce.
We are looking for a passionate people to make an impact from day one while acquiring skills that will serve you well for rest of your career. We're looking for someone who wants to develop, learn and challenge their skills as you start you career with Unico.
We are currently seeking Expression of Interest from individuals for the following roles to start in February:
- Fullstack- Nodejs, React, Redux, Angular etc
- Front end- Angular etc
- Mobile (Android/IOS)
Essential Qualifications / Skills:
- Tertiary qualified
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work within a fast paced, team environment
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative in problem solving and in exercising judgement
Our Graduate Recruitment process consists of the following stages:
- Video Interview
- Selection Interviews & References
To be successful in securing an interview for these roles we are looking for motivated, engaging, enthusiastic and open-minded individuals who want to prove themselves and grow their career in a solutions company.
Unico offers a great blend of professional development, financial and non-financial rewards, and a positive supportive work culture.
- Excellent infrastructure to support working from home, securely and comfortably.
- Culture of continuous learning and development with space to grow professionally
- Great working environment with modern equipment
- On-site and virtual gym/fitness classes
- Fortnightly company standups to keep you informed and connected to the wider Unico family
- Open and friendly culture with perks and Friday food and drinks
- Free cafe quality coffee
- Great location - close to Albert Park, Fawkner Park, Melbourne Aquatic Centre, St Kilda Rd public transport, the Botanical Gardens and CBD
- Work-life Balance
- USpark: enables you to innovate and express new ideas
"Unico welcome applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. We provide an inclusive work environment and embrace the diverse talent of our people."
(Please note that contact will only be made with suitably qualified candidates)
Wednesday, 05 May 2021