- Australian owned
- Launch and develop your career
- Passion for software development (NodeJS/ React)
It's undeniable that Unico has created and built some amazing pieces of unbreakable technology over the last 36 years and as a result, we are fortunate enough to see another iteration of growth and evolution on the horizon. With that change, a creative and exciting opportunity has presented itself within our Development Team.
We are looking for a Technical Lead who loves people and is a true problem solver with technology. The projects you will be exposed to will challenge and bend the way you approach solutioning and software development. Our customers tech stacks and enviroments differ, no two projects are the same at Unico and you will be stretched in the best way possible! This will be a full time permanent position with the opportunity to grow your career.
What you will need in your toolkit:
- Proven experience in Technical Leadership/Team Leadership role
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as a developer in a technology environment (Node.JS and React)
- Sound and in-depth understanding of OOP, functional programming, MVC
- Solid understanding of software design patterns and architectures
- Experience in Serverless tech
- Experienced in web application development
- Experience in Redux or Gatsby would be a bonus
- Experience in cloud technologies, platforms and tools such as AWS, Azure, and Google
Aside from an awesome career, what else do we provide at Unico?
- Excellent infrastructure to support working from home, securely and comfortably as we work remotely.
- Culture of continuous learning and development with tools and space to you to grow professionally.
- Great working environment with modern equipment - when you are onsite.
- On-site and virtual gyms you are informed on whats happening at Unico.
- Monthly company catered lunches to keep you connected with your colleagues socially.
- Coffee machine on-site to unleash your inner barista skills.
- Sensational office location with a breathtaking view of Albert Park Lake.
- Work-life Balance - flex your day to fit within your life.
- uSpark Innovation hub: enables you to innovate and express new ideas.
Please forward your application and resume by clicking the APPLY NOW button.
"Unico welcome applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. We provide an inclusive work environment and embrace the diverse talent of our people."
(Please note that contact will only be made with suitably qualified candidates)