- Senior iOS Developer
- Senior Android Developer
- Innovate and develop
It's undeniable that Unico has created and built some amazing pieces of unbreakable technology over the last 36 years and as a result, we are fortunate enough to see another iteration of growth and evolution on the horizon. With that change, a creative and exciting opportunity has presented itself within our Development Team.
We are looking for a Senior Mobile Developers with a background in iOS or Android. This is an initial 6 months contract position.
- Work closely with other developers, both internal Unico and external, to deliver high-quality working mobile apps
- Maintain strong communication with business and technical stakeholders to clarify and determine exact goals and requirements
- You will be the mobile developer SME on multiple project running concurrently
What you will need in your toolkit:
- Senior Mobile Applications Development experience in iOS and Objective C
- Senior Mobile Applications Development experience in Android- if you're across both that's a bonus!
If unicorns did exist, you will also have…
- Native Developer frameworks are a nice to have!
- Experience working in agile and lean methodologies (SCRUM, SAFe)
Aside from an awesome time, what else we do provide at Unico?
- Excellent infrastructure to support working from home, securely and comfortably.
- Great working environment with modern equipment
- On-site and virtual gym/fitness classes and programs
- Fortnightly company stand-ups to keep you informed and connected to the wider Unico family
- Open and friendly culture with perks and Friday food and drinks
- Free cafe quality coffee and coffee machine on-site
- Fantastic location - close to Albert Park, Fawkner Park, Melbourne Aquatic Centre, St Kilda Rd public transport, the Botanical Gardens and CBD
- Work-life Balance
- uSpark Innovation hub: enables you to innovate and express new ideas
Please forward your application and resume by clicking the APPLY NOW button.
'Unico welcome applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. We provide an inclusive work environment and embrace the diverse talent of our people.'
(Please note that contact will only be made with suitably qualified candidates)
Friday, 06 Aug 2021