- Complex Software solutions
- Opportunity to learn and develop
- Australian owned company with a strong passion for technology
It's undeniable that Unico has created and built some amazing pieces of unbreakable technology over the last 36 years and as a result, we are fortunate enough to see another iteration of growth and evolution on the horizon. With that change, a creative and exciting opportunity has presented itself within our Development Team.
We are looking for 4 Java Developers who love to code in Java, this project will challenge you as you navigate through the landscape complex systems. These are full time permanent positions!
What you will need in your toolkit:
- Minimum of 4 years' experience as a Java Developer- we are using Java 8-10, if you do have less and think you are up for the challenge APPLY!
- Solid understanding of software design patterns and architectures
- Sound and in-depth understanding of SDLC principles, OOP, design patterns, unit testing
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated Teamwork and Peer Collaboration
- Problem solving skills
If unicorns did exist, you will also have…
- Experience working in agile and lean methodologies (SCRUM, SAFe)
- Experienced in Linux
- Experience working with build and development tools (e.g. Gradle / Maven / Jenkins / Sonar / TFS)
Aside from an awesome career, what else do we provide at Unico?
- Excellent infrastructure to support working from home, securely and comfortably.
- Culture of continuous learning and development with space to grow professionally
- Great working environment with modern equipment
- On-site and virtual gym/fitness classes and programs
- Fortnightly company stand-ups to keep you informed and connected to the wider Unico family
- Open and friendly culture with perks and food and drinks
- Free cafe quality coffee and coffee machine on-site
- Fantastic location - close to Albert Park, Fawkner Park, Melbourne Aquatic Centre, St Kilda Rd public transport, the Botanical Gardens and CBD
- Work-life Balance
- uSpark Innovation hub: enables you to innovate and express new ideas
Please forward your application and resume by clicking the APPLY NOW button.
'Unico welcome applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. We provide an inclusive work environment and embrace the diverse talent of our people.'
(Please note that contact will only be made with suitably qualified candidates)