- Bespoke software solutions
- Greenfield projects
- Flexibility and career development
38 years ago, our founder Geoff Illing developed an incredibly complex platform for one of Australia's largest Telecommunications giants. What's amazing is that this platform is still being used and our teams continue to develop it to this day. We also started on a new journey 6 years ago to diversify and we have helped other industries digitally transform the way they do business. This has given us the opportunity to retrain, rotate and promote our people which is why they choose to stay with us for over 25 years. We've come a long way, but there is still plenty ahead of us and we are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to continue our great work.
- Provide and support the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining, defining and carrying out necessary processes and practices
- Proposing potential options for customers in conjunction with analysis supporting sales/delivery
- Developing a roadmap and market research for products and solutions
- Driving collaboration with stakeholders and customers to understand needs, elicit requirements and document appropriate artefacts
- Leading workshop facilitation, applying strong analytical business methods where required
- Working closely with technical teams to elicit non-functional requirements
- Educating the team in Scrum and ensuring that the agreed Agile process is being followed
What you will need in your toolkit:
- Experience as a Senior Business Analyst/ Product Owner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in leading customer collaboration and customer needs
- Experience in leading workshop facilitation with application strong business analytical methods where required
- Experience running design thinking workshops
- Experience dealing with complex IT business domains and stakeholders
- Experience in Agile and Waterfall delivery practices
- Excellent technical documentation including processes, use cases and UML
We don't expect you to tick all the boxes, if you have experience in some of these areas please apply.
What we invest in you:
It's our people-centric connectedness that keeps people at Unico. We'll empower you to choose your career path, enabling you to flourish, grow and give you a long-term meaningful career. We use a combination of CultureAmp to track your career and development goals and a skill tacking tool to understand your capability and where you're heading to next.
You'll also get these perks:-
- 'WeConnect' is a commitment to a hybrid working model that promotes flexibility and purpose driven collaboration whether you are in the office or working remotely from home.
- Rewards, recognition, and incentives to celebrate your contribution
- Connection with a social, innovative, and supportive workplace culture
- We give you a choice of a number or employee benefits, we fund, that can change each year to suit your lifestyle and circumstances - whether that be health or travel
- We offer paid parental leave for the primary carer and secondary carers.
- We provide you with a Home Office Scheme to upgrade your home office, year on year.
- We support local Australian communities through our Unico Community Fund. For every dollar you raise, we will match it to support communities in need.
- Contribute to our USpark innovation hub - a place for you to inspire, ignite new ideas and build something incredible.
- We are committed to protecting the future of our environment through our Unico Conservation Foundation.
If you are ready to join an Australian company that cares, please forward your application and resume by clicking the APPLY NOW button.
'Unico welcome applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. We provide an inclusive work environment and embrace the diverse talent of our people.'